As a member of the International Association of Children’s Spirituality you will be able to take advantage of:
- access to an international network of scholars from different disciplines with interest and expertise in children’s spirituality;
- the chance to raise issues, discuss ideas or raise queries related to practice or plans and projects for future research, projects or publications with other members;
- the chance to post information about your research (actual or proposed), projects and consultancies on the website.
Membership runs from January to December and is free for 2020. To become a member please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
We are keen for members to contribute ideas, new thinking, publications, information etc. to our members’ area.
Currently we plan to involve the growing membership, and to recruit more members, by expanding the members’ area to include:
- a regular email updating members about new developments and encouraging them to add their own contributions.
- the chance for members to publish ‘position papers’ (shorter and less academic than journal articles) to prompt comment and discussion.
- the chance to set out preliminary ideas on research or projects, with a view to prompting comment or finding support or possible research partners.
- the opportunity for local/regional networking and possible satellite conferences between International Conferences.
- book reviews.
If you are a member, or considering becoming one, and have any comments or ideas for developing IACS membership, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org